- If you rent a bike, don't drive without crash helmet or under the influence of intoxicants;
- Wear your swimsuits or swimming trunks only at the beach and the hotel territory (improper religiously for other places);
- Be friendly with locals;
- Don't stroke Bali children on their heads;
- If you take taxi - pay according to taximeter to avoid overpay;
- Choose tested cafes only or if there are many visitors there;
- Effect a policy of insurance (sport insurance is included to the surf camp cost).