Important information for travellers
You have to produce following documents when on the border:
- an international passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of entry into the country with at least one blank page for the visa sticker pasting
- filled migration card (handed out on flights to Indonesia, also you can find it at arrival hall)
- receipt of payment of the fee (it must be paid in a separate window before passport control)
- a return ticket or a ticket to a third country
- voucher from the travel company
Trip with children
For children up to 9 y.o. visa is issued free of charge if the child is entered in the parent's passport. Children older than 9 years of age pay the full cost of a visa regardless of whether they are written in the passport of a parent or not.
Rules for citizens of the former USSR
Baltic citizens can get a visa to Indonesia after arrival in the country, and citizens of other former CIS countries - only before.
Belarusian citizens receive a visa in Moscow, where Russian citizens do, and produce the same documents.
If citizens of other CIS countries need visa to Indonesia, they can arrange it in Moscow, but it needs further:
- registration in the country for at least one year;
- an official work permit (plastic card);
- certificate of employment, indicating dates of employment, position, salary level (not less than EUR 400), paid leave (certificate must be on company letterhead indicating all details of the issuing entity, the date of issue and the stamp).
Visa to Indonesia is issued in one week, and it costs $75
Allowed for import:
Persons over the age of 18 is allowed duty free import of 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 100 grams of tobacco, and 1 liter of spirits, perfumes - within personal needs..